Simple Innovative Solutions to maximize your output
Mahindra Susten’s DG-PV Hybrid is a solution that seamlessly integrates diesel generators with solar PV power, through the patented MACXTM controller.
MACXTM is an advanced controller unit which intelligently communicates with load and power generation, maximizing the utilization of solar power.
Our DG-PV Hybrid solution has the highest photo-voltaic penetration ratio (PV capacity to diesel capacity) in the industry, of over 80%.
• System size from 5 KW to 1 MW
• Reduces cost of electricity by prioritizing solar over diesel generator and grid
• 100% system stability and reliability guaranteed
• Modular design with provision to add components like battery backup and additional diesel generators
• Flexibility to operate with grid, multiple diesel generators and battery configurations
• 24x7 remote monitoring and diagnostics on Mahindra’s proprietary software
66 KWp, Igatpuri, Maharashtra
250 KWp, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
25 KWp, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Technical Specifications for 15 KWp
Solar Modules Technology 17 KWp Power Tolerance Poly c-Si/Thin film Inverter Capacity 15 KW AC Efficiency >97% Voltage Output 415 AC (3-phase) MahIndra Advance
Response Time >100 millisec LCD Display Yes Remote Monitoring Yes Balance of system Structure weight 65 kg/m2 Solar DC cable EBXL-XLPO solar rated cable (80 m) Ac Cable XLPE insulated power cable (50 m)
Customized solar energy solutions for smaller needs
Mahindra Susten’s Micro Grid solution is an intelligent power ssolution that ensures power is available to customer 24x7. It caters to varying loads at both urban and rural locations. The solution monitors load profiles and controls power demand, matching it to the power generation.
• Load segregation and load side management
• Design of distribution network incorporating individual home metering
• Maximum uptime with remote monitoring and intelligent automatic switching
• 100% system stability and reliability
Say goodbye to erratic power cuts and expensive diesel generators.
Mahindra Susten offers intelligent, reliable and economical power backup solution for petrol pumps. These battery-based intelligent solutions serve as a low-cost alternative to diesel generators and supports your daily power needs. The solution allows you to operate upto 10 nozzles and lights with upto 3.5 hours of battery backup.
PV SIze (W) PCU RatIng (VA) Battery Hours (Ah) 1040 2000 100 Ah@48 V 1560 3000 160 Ah@48 V 2600 5000 160 Ah@96 V 4680 8000 200 Ah@96 V 5460 10,000 200 Ah @120 V
Rooftop solar installations are quick, easy and cost-effective solutions for solar power generation in urban, peri-urban and rural environments. They contribute towards a cleaner environment and reduce the carbon footprint. Mahindra Susten provides design, engineering, procurement and construction of Rooftop Solar PV power plants from a few kW to MW scale.
With extensive experience and capability for both stand-alone and grid-connected solar PV power plants, Mahindra Susten has commissioned over 12 MWp of solar rooftop solutions till date. We have experience in all types of PV modules (poly-crystalline and thin-film) and have installed on both RCC roofs and metal roofs. We also offer industry-leading 24x7 remote monitoring and diagnostics on our proprietary platform.
Rooftop projects find extensive applications for:
Individual Homes | Corporate Offices | Shopping Complexes and Malls | Industries and Plants | Institutional establishments | Rural Communities
• Setup with Mahindra quality standards
• Option to monitor power consumption
• Regular checks by maintenance team
• Quick installation
• Affordable source of power
• Efficient usage
• Less reliability on traditional power sources
• Optimum usage of available roof area
Our rooftop projects have been established at several locations, such as:
640 kWp Bharuch
1000 kWp Mumbai
392 kWp Hyderabad
118 kWp Chennai