Mahindra Susten is firmly committed to the energy revolution. We are drivers of change in the solar industry, and encourage alternate thinking and a willingness to think beyond limits.
We are Great Place to Work® certified, two years in a row. This is a testament to what our employees think about working at Mahindra Susten.
Mahindra Susten Code of Conduct
- Good Corporate Citizenship
- Focus on Quality
- Priority Towards Customers
We are 650+ employee organization with a globally recognized and trusted brand name. Join us and we promise that what you do will impact the world in a positive way.
Mahindra Susten is at the forefront of encouraging more women to participate in the workplace, and beyond.
- Industry expert talks
Maternity leave is 96 working days as compared to the government-mandated 84 days.
Diversity and Inclusion
We recognize that people are unique, and diversity can bring fresh thoughts and approaches to traditional problems. Encouraging diversity within our organization and in our hiring ensures that we hire the best based on merit and ability.
If you think you can be an asset to our organization, we have vacancies from time to time, so feel free to send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter indicating the role and position that you would like to apply to and also state what makes you the best candidate for the same. Build great careers with Mahindra Susten
- Min 10 to 12 years of overall experience with 2 to 3 years’ experience in Solar power plant projects.
- Major part of the experience in supply Quality, Inspections, Knowledge on electrical equipment like PV modules, transformers, electrical panels (HT & LT), cables and other electrical components.
- Should have exp. & knowledge on construction activities and issues in solar & switchyard projects up to 220 kV.
Basic Areas of Knowledge and Skills :
- Strong knowledge in electrical equipment’s with Basic Mechanical history
- Knowledge of relevant IS/IEC Standards for equipments
- Knowledge of QA/QC/Inspection of all Electrical and Basic Mechanical components including PV modules
- Exposure to preparation & Review of Quality Assurance Plan/ similar Documents for all electrical equipments
- Review of Material Test Certificates for Material/Performance Tests
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, six sigma skills, Cp/Cpk analysis, KAIZEN etc.
- Strong presentation & communication skills (verbal & written) with sound Knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Power point etc) and other software tools.
- Knowledge on 7 QA/QC Tools for RCA, CAPA of issues arising during inspection from site
- Third Party Inspection agencies management for Stage, Final & Type Test
- Customer handling & communication (both written & verbal).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer requirements during bidding, highlighting deviation approvals required if any
- Budget preparations for material inspections in project execution.
- New Vendor assessments proposed by procurement
- Preparation of MQAP / Revision w.r.t to learnings at frequent intervals
- Failure analysis with vendors if any during FAT, Stage insp. & Type Test
- Material stage & pre dispatch inspections at vendor premises
- Coordination with customer and third-party agencies for timely inspection and clearance
- Timely track on issues arising in inspection / on receipt / during erection at site for early closure
- Coordination with construction team wherever required for smooth completion of projects executions
- Auditing vendors for performance evaluation (post supply of material to site) & process improvement during manufacturing.
- Inspection Document control
- Monthly quality MIS preparation and analyzing for improvement on grey areas
- Non Conformance Management by analyzing of issues raised, preparation of RCA & overall closure of NC.
- Timely release of purchase orders / bills processing for inspection agencies
- Internal IMS auditing
Join one of the largest EPC companies in the world
We visit several campuses to recruit fledgling think-tanks and those who are passionate about bringing idea and action together.