Mahindra Susten is firmly committed to the energy revolution. We are drivers of change in the solar industry, and encourage alternate thinking and a willingness to think beyond limits.
We are Great Place to Work® certified, two years in a row. This is a testament to what our employees think about working at Mahindra Susten.
Mahindra Susten Code of Conduct
- Good Corporate Citizenship
- Focus on Quality
- Priority Towards Customers
We are 650+ employee organization with a globally recognized and trusted brand name. Join us and we promise that what you do will impact the world in a positive way.
Mahindra Susten is at the forefront of encouraging more women to participate in the workplace, and beyond.
- Industry expert talks
Maternity leave is 96 working days as compared to the government-mandated 84 days.
Diversity and Inclusion
We recognize that people are unique, and diversity can bring fresh thoughts and approaches to traditional problems. Encouraging diversity within our organization and in our hiring ensures that we hire the best based on merit and ability.
If you think you can be an asset to our organization, we have vacancies from time to time, so feel free to send in your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter indicating the role and position that you would like to apply to and also state what makes you the best candidate for the same. Build great careers with Mahindra Susten
- Min 10 to 12 years of overall experience with 2 to 3 years’ experience in Solar power plant projects.
- Major part of the experience in supply Quality, Inspections, Knowledge on electrical equipment like PV modules, transformers, electrical panels (HT & LT), cables and other electrical components.
- Should have exp. & knowledge on construction activities and issues in solar & switchyard projects up to 220 kV.
Basic Areas of Knowledge and Skills :
- Strong knowledge in electrical equipment’s with Basic Mechanical history
- Knowledge of relevant IS/IEC Standards for equipments
- Knowledge of QA/QC/Inspection of all Electrical and Basic Mechanical components including PV modules
- Exposure to preparation & Review of Quality Assurance Plan/ similar Documents for all electrical equipments
- Review of Material Test Certificates for Material/Performance Tests
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, six sigma skills, Cp/Cpk analysis, KAIZEN etc.
- Strong presentation & communication skills (verbal & written) with sound Knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Power point etc) and other software tools.
- Knowledge on 7 QA/QC Tools for RCA, CAPA of issues arising during inspection from site
- Third Party Inspection agencies management for Stage, Final & Type Test
- Customer handling & communication (both written & verbal).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer requirements during bidding, highlighting deviation approvals required if any
- Budget preparations for material inspections in project execution.
- New Vendor assessments proposed by procurement
- Preparation of MQAP / Revision w.r.t to learnings at frequent intervals
- Failure analysis with vendors if any during FAT, Stage insp. & Type Test
- Material stage & pre dispatch inspections at vendor premises
- Coordination with customer and third-party agencies for timely inspection and clearance
- Timely track on issues arising in inspection / on receipt / during erection at site for early closure
- Coordination with construction team wherever required for smooth completion of projects executions
- Auditing vendors for performance evaluation (post supply of material to site) & process improvement during manufacturing.
- Inspection Document control
- Monthly quality MIS preparation and analyzing for improvement on grey areas
- Non Conformance Management by analyzing of issues raised, preparation of RCA & overall closure of NC.
- Timely release of purchase orders / bills processing for inspection agencies
- Internal IMS auditing
Role and Responsibility :
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Solar products Design & Engineering: Prepare product concept as per market analysis & customer inputs, review/supervise/perform analysis in FEA software (eg in Solidworks/Ansys) for stresses, deflection, safety factor, static & dynamic analysis etc. Coordinate with domestics and international consultants for Mechanical design and control systems (robotics).
- Review/revise BoQ and fabrication drawings of mechanical components/drive mechanism. May direct or supervise other 2D/3D drafters for the same.
- Coordination with procurement for vendors development & proto preparation. Coordinates with vendors for proto preparation, inspection at vendor/supplier’s place for design/drawing verification/finalization as per the improvement suggested.
- Understand and verify deviation, design change request in drawings on engineering issues submitted by vendors/ consultants /customers throughout the production/project phases
- Self-driven involvement for continual optimization of existing standard design in line with the market requirement.
- Attend and participate in conferences and exhibitions for getting updates in solar products and to enhance existing design/aesthetics in standard products.
- Coordinate with the customers for continual improvement in solar products.
- Attend and participate in Client meetings for feedback and improvement.
- Organize/review/prepare technical documents for Solar Products.
Educational Qualification :
ME/M.Tech in Mechanical/Design/Systems & Controls (NIT/ IIT shall be added advantage).
Should have around 8+ years of experience in similar field.
Desired experience :
- Understanding of Mechanical loading on component/connections/drive mechanism/robotics
- Shall have knowledge of different types of Solar products
Skills and Special Requirements :
- Solidworks/Ansys or equivalent finite element analysis software.
- Knowledge of Indian and international codes applicable for mechanical design.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft (Excel, PPT).
Product Manager- 1 No.
Designation shall be flexible based on qualification and experience.
Designation: Assistant/Deputy Manager
Experience: 6 -10 Years in Insurance field
Location: Thane Office, Mumbai
Qualification: Any Graduate with Certification in Insurance
1. Procurement of Insurance for Project:
- Review of RFP document and providing comments on requirement on insurance mentioned by principle
- Preparation of Quote Slip for floating the quote in market.
- Negotiation on terms and condition of policy along with premium
- Payment request to finance department with necessary details such as quote comparison, project cost code Etc. as per internal process
- Follow up with project team on status of the project
- Follow up for extension of the project insurance in lines with status of the project
- Sharing of necessary documents with concerned teams such as Marine insurance to Procurement & Logistics deptt., WC insurance for labor license application and all insurance copies to project team.
- Monitoring extension cost and claim against principle.
- Training to employees at project site.
2. International Projects:
- Getting the country specific rates and regulations for bidding purpose
- Review of RFP terms and conditions
- Gathering reinsurance support for the policies and arranging local partner to issue policies where insurance market is non-admitted
- Getting timely quotes and finalizing terms. Providing policies as and when required.
3. Procurement of Asset and other insurance:
- Timely review of functions and activities being carried out by company from the aspect of insurance.
- Insurance for newly purchased machinery and equipment as per process
- Timely Reconciliation of stock lying at different site and taking adequate insurance for the same
- Review of the Group Mediclaim policy and renewal with consultation of HR department.
- Review of the Group Term Life policy and renewal with consultation of HR department.
4. Employee Benefit Policies Management:
- Review of HR Benefit policies
- Procurement of Benefit Policies in line with Company’s HR benefit policy
- Monitoring CD balances
- Monitoring Monthly addition and deletions.
- Claims assistance to employees
- Raising awareness through trainings for employee benefit policies
5. Claims Management:
- Creating awareness with regards to claims on sites
- Ensuring timely intimation of claim
- Ensuring timely survey/inspection of loss and accompanying surveyor to site for visit, if needed.
- Keeping track of reinstatement and timely information of the same to surveyor.
- Collection of documents and sharing the same with surveyor before thorough review with claim bill
- Lodging timely recovery claim against transporter via letter
- Salvage of the damaged material as per process
- Review of assessment provided by surveyor and providing confirmation on the same.
- Providing necessary information to insurance company for payment
- Providing claim settlement details to project team and concerned department for adjustment in project budget.
- Monitoring the ageing of the pending claim
6. Database Management :
- Maintaining original hard copy of policies
- Monthly dashboard and status reports
- Updating of premium paid MIS
- Updating and tracking policy MIS
- Updating and tracking claim MIS
- Maintaining claim files
Join one of the largest EPC companies in the world
We visit several campuses to recruit fledgling think-tanks and those who are passionate about bringing idea and action together.