CII Leadership in Performance – Ground Mounting Solar Category
Mahindra Susten’s 60 MW MSPL Goyalri Plant won the CII Leadership in Performance award in the Ground Mounting Solar category
Confederation of the Indian Industry awarded our Plant, 60 MW MSPL – Goyalri under the Leadership and Performance Category. The plant was chosen over its competitors, after a two-step evaluation process.
The evaluation criteria were:
- Plant performance
- Usage of advanced technologies
- Best practices being followed to reduce cost and increase generation
- Initiative taken
- Future plans and their implementation
The performance data presented to the Jury includes:
- Plant performance – CUF, benchmark,
- Usage of advanced technologies (software, Tracker, TEQOlytics etc.)
- Best practices being followed to reduce cost and increase generation, Eg, process oriented approach to resolve issues, feedback to EPC to implement best practices/learnings in new projects etc.
- Initiative taken
- Future plans and their implementation.
To win the award “ Leadership in performance” the organisation had to be best in all the above criteria.
The award winners were announced during the valedictory session of ‘Green Power Conference’ on 04 December 2020 at 1400 hrs.
Congratulations to the site team at Goyalri for their remarkable efforts in adding yet another gem in our treasure trove of awards!
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the development of India, partnering industry, Government, and civil society, through advisory and consultative processes.
CII is a non-government, not-for-profit, industry-led and industry-managed organization, playing a proactive role in India’s development process.
As a developmental institution working towards India’s overall growth with a special focus on [email protected] in 2022, the CII theme for 2017-18, [email protected]: Inclusive. Ahead. Responsible emphasizes Industry’s role in partnering Government to accelerate India’s growth and development. The focus will be on key enablers such as job creation; skill development and training; affirmative action; women parity; new models of development; sustainability; corporate social responsibility, governance and transparency.