Project Site Entry Procedure
All personnel present at project site are required to possess an Identification card. Access to the site shall only be via the designated security gate entrance(s) where the identification card of Susten Employee, Site Worker or Visitor shall be issued. All personnel are expected to carry their ID card at all times whilst on site.
- Temp. Gate Pass
- Permanent Gate Pass
- Visitor Gate Pass
- Vehicle Gate Pass
Training Hall & Poster display regarding safety
Posters and displays are meant to reach a large number of people on the move with brief and simple messages.
- To remind workers of common human traits that can cause accidents.
- To impress workers with the good sense of working safely.
- To suggest behavioural patterns which help prevent accidents.
- To inspire a friendly interest in the Company’s Safety Effort.
- To remind workers of specific hazards.
- To foster the attitude that accidents can be prevented and safety is a mark of skill.
Project HSE Induction Training
New entrants/ visitors at sites are provided Induction Training that include :
- The HSE Policy
- Site HSE procedures, programs and safe systems of work to be followed relating to the activities to be performed; e.g. the permit to work system, JHAs, etc.
- Health, safety and environmental awareness
- Hazard reporting and incident reporting
- Emergency response and evacuation
- Site access and egress
- Site amenities, including their location
Medical Fitness Check-up
Check-up Detail :- Height, Weight, Blood group, Sugar, B.P, Apex beat, Heart sound, Eye External Examination (colour, vision)
First Aid & Emergency Vehicle
Fully equipped Medical Check-up Room with permanent First aider & 24 Hours ambulance service at site Locations. And 10% project manpower certified first aider through external agencies.
• First Aid Training
• Medical Checkup
• Occupational Health O&T Training
• Hospital Tie-up
• Competency Certificatev
• Drinking water testing awareness
• Sanitation facility awareness
• Rest shed awareness
• Heat Stroke Mock drill
• Induction Training
• Tool Box Talk
• Fire Fighting Training
• Emergency Response training
• Excavation work Training
• Electrical Safety Training
• 5S Training
• Confined Space Training
• Height Work Training
• Hot work Training
• Fire, Height work Mock Drill
• EIA Training
• Environment Day Campaign
• Environment Management Induction
• Oil Leakage Mock Drill
• Water conservation
• Energy Conservation
• Oil Conservation
HSE Audit & Inspection
- Contractor HSE Audit
- Individual Procedure Compliance Audit
- Management HSE Walk
- Internal HSE Audit
- Audit by Certification body
- Routine HSE inspection of Site
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection
- Lifting Tools Tackles Inspection
- Electrical Inspection (LOTO System)
- Portable tools inspection
- Material Handling Equipment Inspection
Measurements of air quality, noise level, water quality
PUC check for vehicles | DG emission check | Ambient Air Quality
DB level within limits | Noise level for machines | Ear muffs where needed
Drinking Water | Water Quality for Module Cleaning
Plastic | Bio degradable | Electronic/hazardous